Wednesday, March 23, 2011

City Skies


On Jen...
Cardigan - H&M / Shirt - Gypsy0 05 / Skirt - AA / Boots - Christian Louboutin

It was a beyond gorgeous day today, the sky was the perfect shade of blue!
So I went to use the roof for photos! I love roof top photo's.... don't you?
I did a shoot last week for Gypsy 05 clothing and they were sweet enough to give me some of their newest samples. I fell in love with this perfectly worn in rocker Beatles top, so I chose this and a couple other dresses that I will post soon!
Hope everyone in So Cal is enjoying the weather!

XO J


2 comments:

  1. The name of the idiot who run this fake blog is Ady Gendeng
    he just steals the work of other people to try to make money with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @above.... How on earth do you know all this stuff ?

    Kate Middleton style

    ReplyDelete